What Are Pecan PralinesPecan Recipes Blog
Pralines are homemade candies with sugar and pecan nuts. They originated in France, where their preparation involved coating almonds in sugar. Praline made its way to America when the French settled in Louisiana. It ingredients gradually changed with the local ones. Soon the pecan pralines became popular and now many households enjoy this dish during the holiday season. The modern recipe of pecan praline has an addition of heavy cream to add more flavor.
You may also like
Meet KristenHi! My name is Kristen Millican and I am so glad you have stopped by! Our family has been harvesting and selling pecans since 1888. I love sharing various pecan recipes, stories about life on our pecan farm, and so much more!
- Best Corporate Gifts for Clients and Customers in 2020
- Pecans For Fundraisers
- Pecans for All Occasions
- Signature Pecan Products
- Pecan Gift Baskets and Tins
- Millican Pecan Country Store
- Pecan Pies from Millican Pecan
- Pecan Treats from Millican Pecan
- Shop For Bulk Wholesale Pecans from Millican Pecan
- Special Gifts for Mother's Day
- Why I am Inspired to be a Pecan Grower
- How Do You Celebrate National Pi Day?
- NUTS About You!
- Grid View of Pecan Products
- Earn Funds for Your School, Group or Troop with a Pecan Fundraiser