Pecan Berry Green Salad
Perfect for summertime entertaining occasions this beautiful Pecan Berry Green Salad, boasts combines layers of greens, berries, goat cheese, and golden pecans. Using the season’s freshest ingredients, this elegant salad is simple and impressive.
- 7 to 8 ounces mixed salad greens (1 package)
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup raw pecan halves
- Balsamic vinaigrette dressing or dressing of your choosing*
- On a large platter, spread out the salad greens.
- Next, sprinkle on blueberries, then layer the strawberries working from the outer edge of the plate to the center.
- Using your fingers, crumble the goat cheese onto the greens in medium to large crumbles.
- Finally, spread on the pecans.
- Toss with your favorite dressing* and serve cold.
*Nutritionals based on two tablespoons dressing per person