Shelled pecans for sale! (Pecan Nut Halves)
Looking to buy pecan halves? We have orchard fresh pecans for sale! Order your shelled pecans nuts here and grab some of our premium fresh fancy Texas pecan halves. These nuts are fresh from our pecan trees in our orchards. There are a lot of companies, including most grocery stores, selling grade 2 pecans that were harvested several years ago, but our raw pecans are harvested this pecan season, providing you with Fresh Grade 1 Pecans. Did you know that pecans are the only native nut to North America?
With retail and wholesale customers throughout North America and Europe, it is no wonder customers search us out to buy orchard fresh pecan nuts. The golden pecan nut meat is a perfect healthy snack and is great for baking. Our shelled pecans were featured in Southern Living and bon Appetit! Our fresh pecan halves are just the right mix of quality and value. Hand selected to be the best, our raw pecan halves have a crisp texture and leave a pleasant aftertaste.
Why San Saba, Texas Pecans?
San Saba, Texas is the "Pecan Capital of the World"! Our fresh Texas pecans are shipped in a variety of sizes to choose from such as gift tins, resealable bags and bulk boxes. Buy pecans from Millican Pecan, probably the oldest pecan orchard in the State of Texas, serving customers since 1888! Just select your package size above and buy our world famous Texas pecan halves today!
Pecan Nutrition - Top 10 Benefits of Eating Pecans
The USDA has approved and the American Pecan Council has claimed pecans as "The Original Supernut™"! Pecans are a super healthy nut as pecans are loaded with nutrition. Here are the top 10 best nutritious benefits of eating fresh pecan nuts:
- Pecans are a top source of antioxidants: Ranked by the USDA among the top 15 foods with the highest antioxidant capacity.
- Pecans may reduce the risk of cancer: Pecans contain oleic acid which has been found to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Pecans are packed with vitamins: Pecans contain vitamin A, folic acid, calcium, iron, phosphorus, serveral B vitamins, and vitamin E.
- Pecans promote bone health and are an anti-inflamatory: 1-cup of pecans contains 132 milligrams of magnesium.
- Pecans may help reduce cholesterol: 1-cup of pecans contains 111 milligrams of phytosterols
- Pecans may reduce the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes: Pecans are a good source of mono and polyunsaturated fats.
- Pecans are gluten-free, cholesterol free, and sodium free
- Pecans are high in fiber: Fiber promotes a healthy colon.
- Pecans may improve brain function: Pecans contain copper, zinc, and choline. These minerals help ensure your brain is functioning optimally and help reduce the risk of brain-related diseases and conditions such as stroke.
- Pecans contain high amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids: Dr. Oz has referred to pecans as "brain super food".
"PECANS are high in Omega-3s, which are vital for a healthy brain. In fact, pecans are the most antioxidant-rich tree nut, and are ranked by the USDA among the top 15 foods with the highest antioxidant capacity. A brand-new study shows consumption of Omega-3 rich foods like pecans can dramatically reduce the risk of neural degeneration." -Dr. Oz (The Brain Diet)
3x the amount of Vitamin B1 in almonds
2x the amount of Vitamin B5 in almonds
2x the amount of Vitamin B6 in almonds
Best Nuts On A Ketogenic Diet... (Dr. Eric Berg)
T-Carbs - Fiber = Net Carbs
#1 PECANS 14g - 10g = 4g
(based on 1-cup serving)
A long history of satisfied customers...
Queen Victoria, Alfred Lord Tennyson, C.W. Post (the cereal company), and now YOU!... From our orchard to your table! Buy pecans today as we have shelled pecans for sale... Some of the most desired Texas pecans in the world. We are not just another pecan company in Texas. We have five generations of pecan lineage to stand behind the quality of our product. After all, our name is on every package. Give us a try and order your San Saba pecans today!
Often misspelled as Peacan & pronounced Pea-Can
Whether you misspell it as Peacan nuts or pronounce it Pea-can pie, just buy your Millican Texas pecans or Millican San Saba pecans today! Buy your raw pecan halves for sale here on our website! We have some of the most flavorful pecans with 5-generations of customers to prove it! That soft texture to the bite tells you our pecans are full of oil and nutrients... super healthy!
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- No Salt
#Pecan #Pecans #BuyPecans #PecanHalves #PecanHalvesForSale #MillicanPecan #ShelledPecans