How Healthy Are Pecans?Pecan Nutrition
Pecan nuts are one of the most sought nuts because they’re delicious, packed with loads of healthy minerals, antioxidants, vitamins and also healthy fats. Pecans can be eaten raw, roasted, candied, toasted or even put in your favorite smoothie. At Millican Pecan situated in San Saba, Texas, we bring to your table a variety of pecans, straight from our orchard and they include varieties such as San Saba Improved, Texas Prolific, Onliwon, just to name a few. Some of the top products that you can enjoy include fresh pecan halves, Texas pecan pie and pecan gift baskets.
You may also like
Meet KristenHi! My name is Kristen Millican and I am so glad you have stopped by! Our family has been harvesting and selling pecans since 1888. I love sharing various pecan recipes, stories about life on our pecan farm, and so much more!
- Pecans for All Occasions
- Signature Pecan Products
- Pecan Gift Baskets and Tins
- Millican Pecan Country Store
- Pecan Pies from Millican Pecan
- Pecan Treats from Millican Pecan
- Shop For Bulk Wholesale Pecans from Millican Pecan
- Special Gifts for Mother's Day
- Why I am Inspired to be a Pecan Grower
- How Do You Celebrate National Pi Day?
- NUTS About You!
- Grid View of Pecan Products
- Earn Funds for Your School, Group or Troop with a Pecan Fundraiser
- The Millican Pecan Family
- Getting to Know Winston Millican