Coconut Pecan Energy Balls
These grain-free, paleo-friendly energy balls are perfect for an on-the-go snack and no baking required! Simply combine the ingredients and store in the fridge for a nutritious bite made in under 10 minutes.
- 1 cup raw pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup flaked or shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala spice (optional)
- Add pecans and coconut into a food processor and pulse until crumbled. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse repeatedly until well combined. Be careful not to pulse it too much as a coarse texture mixture gives the best results.
- Roll into 12 small ping pong sized balls and place on a parchment lined sheet pan and cool in the fridge or freezer. Once chilled you can stack in a storage container, or place in a resealable bag, and continue storing in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or freeze.