Pecan Romaine Salad
Toasted pecans are the star of this simple salad. Combined with goat cheese, pomegranate seeds and a balsamic fig vinaigrette, this salad will surely impress everyone at the table.
- 1 cup toasted pecan halves
- 1 bag of hearts of romaine lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Balsamic fig vinaigrette, to taste
- Toast pecans in a 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- On individual salad plates, place a few leaves of romaine lettuce.
- Sprinkle leaves with goat cheese crumbles, toasted pecan halves and pomegranate seeds.
- Lightly dress with balsamic fig vinaigrette and serve.