Roasted Red Pepper Pecan Dip
A simple quick make-ahead appetizer that’s both nutritious and flavorful. Serve it with crackers or spread it on top of toasted bread slices with additional toasted pecans for an easy appetizer.
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces*
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper (about 1 whole jarred pepper)
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the pecans to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times to break up the pecans. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until the mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. The mixture will stay fresh for up to 5 days.
Note: You can find a recipe for toasted pecans here.