Pecan Deviled Eggs
Add a naturally sweet crunch to this classic appetizer dish. Serve it as a nutritious finger food for a spring gathering.
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons coarse mustard (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh pecan pieces
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half and remove yolks to a small bowl. Add mustard, chives, salt and pepper to the yolks and mix together with a fork. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Spoon yolk mixture back into egg whites. Top with pecan pieces and serve.