Spiced Pecans Recipe
Keep these savory Spiced Pecans on hand for the perfect on-the-go snack or to add a nutty crunch on top of vegetables, salads and more.
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 large egg white
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together egg white, brown sugar, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt until well combined. Fold in pecans and mix until pecans are evenly coated in mixture. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, stirring occasionally until pecans are fragrant and golden brown. Allow to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!