Easy Banana Nut Bread
This is the best banana nut bread recipe we have ever had! It's moist, easy to make and very delicious.
- 3-4 bananas, ripe and mashed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup Chopped Pecan Pieces
- Combine bananas, butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir well.
- Add the baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix well.
- Add flour and pecans and stir just until the flour is mixed.
- Lightly grease and flour a loaf pan and pour batter into the loaf pan.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon, sugar and chopped pecan pieces on top of batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and serve.