Pecan Cranberry Relish
A classic holiday side dish gets extra flavor with pecans! Combine pecan pieces with cranberries, an apple and an orange with a little maple syrup for sweetness and you’ll have a must-have relish in just 20 minutes.
- 1 12-ounce bag fresh cranberries (or frozen)
- 1 large apple, core removed and cut into chunks
- 1 large navel orange, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pecan pieces + more for topping
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or to taste)
- Place cranberries in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until cranberries are evenly chopped, but not liquid. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add apple and orange to food processor. Pulse until fruit is uniformly chopped into small pieces, but not liquid. Transfer to cranberry bowl.
- Add pecan pieces and maple syrup. Stir to combine. Chill for about 30 minutes. Top with additional pecan pieces and enjoy.