These Pecan Sliders have a crunchy exterior that’s loaded with flavor from pecans, onions and mushrooms.
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup mushroom slices
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 4 tablespoons panko
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pecan oil, as needed
- Sauté pecans, mushrooms and onions in a hot pan until onions are translucent.
- Add in tomato paste and miso and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool mixture and add panko and egg.
- Form into patties.
- Brown patties in pecan oil for 5 minutes and then turn and brown on other side.
- Place on bun with condiments of your choice.