Pecan Soba Noodle Bowl
This noodle bowl is packed with flavor with a carrot julienne pickle and pecan curry dressing.
- 3/4 cup Pecan Curry Dressing
- 1/2 cup Carrot Julienne Pickle
- 2 cups soba noodles, cooked
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chiffonade
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- Carrot Julienne Pickle:
- 1/2 cup carrot, julienned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pecan Curry Dressing:
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup lemongrass, slivered
- 2 tablespoons garlic, fresh, sliced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, fresh, sliced
- 1 tablespoons turmeric, fresh, sliced
- 14 ounces can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon soy glaze
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- Make the Carrot Julienne Pickle: Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl until well incorporated. Marinate for five minutes. Yield: 1/2 cup
- Make the Pecan Curry Dressing: In sauté pan on medium heat, heat butter and salt, and sauté the lemongrass, garlic, ginger, turmeric until wilted. Add the coconut milk, soy glaze, and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes. Blend in a blender until smooth. Strain and place back in blender. Add remaining ingredients (Sriracha sauce and pecan pieces). Blend until smooth. Yield: 2 cups.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients. Mix in mixing bowl until well incorporated.
- Place in serving bowl and garnish with the shredded lettuce.