Vegan Quinoa Pecan Bowls
Meal prepping makes eating nutritiously throughout the week effortless. Vegan and gluten-free, these bowls combine quinoa, roasted broccoli, grapes, and pecans to keep you fueled no matter what the week brings.
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups raw pecan halves
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups purple grapes, halved
- 1 cup microgreens
- Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1/8 cup pecan oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 small shallot, roughly chopped
- Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place broccoli onto a baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until charred in places and tender-crisp, about 20 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Assemble the cooked quinoa, broccoli, pecans, chickpeas, and grapes in meal prep containers or wide-mouth canning jars. Top with micro greens.
- To make the dressing: add all dressing ingredients to the blender. Blend until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Transfer to a glass jar or small individual containers.
- Cover the dressing and meal prep containers and store in the refrigerator until ready to eat, up to 3 days.